Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pub Server
A standard 24 player pub server with rotating map selections and the players get to vote which map comes next.

A simple list of maps:
cp_steel
pl_upward
pl_badwater
ctf_sawmill
cp_snakewater
cp_dustbowl
cp_lushbowl_final
pl_beerbowl_rc1 (I know you drunks will like this one)
pl_pier_b20
pl_barnblitz_pro7
pl_metropolis_b6
koth_viaduct
koth_product_rc9
ctf_turbine
ctf_2fort

Admins would have basic abilities like kick, slay, ban, mute, gag, silence, and what ever else. One that would come in handy would be the ability to change the map themselves, but I would think that would be a permission that may be assigned to certain staff. Pub servers don't need much in terms of commands and plugins, it's what kind of rules must be instated and enforced to have it run smoothly. 

Obvious rules: No hacking, No griefing, No breaking the maps, Don't be an asshole and a douche, Respect others, and Blame everything on civord.

Suggested rules:
No trading: The pub server is meant for playing TF2, if you want to trade go to our trading server.
No advertising: People are not allowed to advertise their groups, servers, and third-party sites along with no posting links in chat(This also apples to the 'No trading' rule).
No friendlies: Again, this is a server meant for playing the game. If you want to be friendly or not be killed, go to the trading server.
No spamming mic/chat: This one if pretty self explanatory.

If anyone has any suggestions on maps, rules, plugins, admin perms, or anything else, leave a reply below.
Random crits off then I'd play often.
(09-07-2018, 05:31 AM)Tech45 Wrote: Random crits off then I'd play often.

pubpubpubpubpub
(09-07-2018, 05:31 AM)Tech45 Wrote: Random crits off then I'd play often.

Now there is an idea: server vote for disabling crits and admins have the ability to toggle them on/off.
no harvest? or stats?
(09-19-2018, 06:59 PM)PointsofAuthority Wrote: no harvest? or stats?

As stated, it is a simple list of maps and suggestions are open.

Also stats would be a good addition if we are willing to make the investment.